Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD)
What is PCOD?
Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD) is a very common state affecting 5% to 10% of women. Mostly in the age group from 12 to 45 years. Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD) is also known as Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
It is a metabolic disorder. It can present with-
- Oligo Ovulation or an Ovulation
- Irregular Periods
- Excessive Hair Growth
If not given medical attention it can lead to
- Difficulty in conception
- Oligo menorrhagia or amenorrhea
- Mental Stress leading to depression
- Endometrial cancer
What causes PCOD?
- Hormonal Imbalance due to Stress.
- Unhealthy Lifestyle
Common Symptoms of PCOD-
- Weight gain and difficulty in losing weight.
- Irregular periods. Many a time woman with PCOD have fewer than nine periods a year. Number of women have no periods other have very heavy bleeding.
- Excessive hair on the face and body. Darker facial hair and more hair on the chest, belly and back.
In the treatment of PCOD center of attention is on managing your individual concerns. Like-
- Lifestyle Modification
- Losing Weight
- Correcting hormonal imbalance
- Restoration of fertility and menstruation
- Treatment of acne
- Treatment of excessive hair growth
- Controlling blood glucose level
- Prevention of endometrial hyperplasia and endometrial cancer.
Services we offer
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- TVS (Ultrasound)
- Egg Freezing
- In Vitro Maturation (IVM) Egg Freezing
- Laser-Assisted Hatching (LAH)
- Semen Freezing
- Blastocyst Transfer
- Embryo Freezing
- Semen Analysis
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Egg and Embryo Donation
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis and Screening (PGD & PGS)
- PESA and TESA
To Book your Free Consultation with our Industry Experts-
Contact us on– 01140234467/9311577812
Click on – https://joyceivfcentre.in/contact/
Visit us at our one of the Address-
- H-83, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi – 110015
- Plot no. 5, JL Block, Roshan Garden, Najafgarh, New Delhi – 110043
Follow us on Facebook-
Follow us on YouTube-